the one that no-one
ever wanted to include
is still all alone
~Cie~
Notes:
My reason for writing this cheerful little ray of verbal sunshine is this:
I am not in a good place at the moment.
I've stayed too long at the Bipolar Carnival and things have become a bit nightmarish.
It's a goddamn good thing that I live 50 miles from the nearest city, it's cold and windy and foggy out, and my night vision isn't great.
Why? So I can't go do something stupid.
I usually revel in being a cranky curmudgeon who keeps myself to myself.
At the moment, I'm just alone in bad company.
Image by David Mark from Pixabay



You're not completely alone, Cara. We 're here, sending you hugs.
ReplyDeleteThank you. It's kind of you to say so.
DeleteI think that sitting in the dark last night didn't help, plus one of my online friends is having a bad crisis. They are thousands of miles from me, though, so I sat there feeling helpless.