Saturday, April 18, 2015

NaPoWriMo 2015: Day 18: Tom Thumb Shines Through

A drunk Tom Thumb nearly missed the Spammy Pipers' gig

NaPoWriMo 2015: 
Day 18: 
Tom Thumb Shines Through

After drinking way too much of Cuzzin Hildy's fine Shine
Tom Thumb really had to recline
He missed the transport to Antares
Had to hitch a ride on a star beast
But made the show in the nick of time

~Thalia~


Prompt:
And now for our (as always, optional) prompt, which takes us from 2015 back to the 1700s. After all, it’s the eighteenth of April, which means that today is the 240th anniversary of the midnight ride of Paul Revere! Today, in keeping with the theme of rush and warning, I challenge you to write a poem that involves an urgent journey and an important message. It could historical, mythical, entirely fictional, or memoir-ical.

1 comment:

  1. I always love when we get the Netherworld characters in the mix!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.