Wednesday, November 26, 2014

(Not So) Wordless Wednesday: Never Forget


Let us never forget the inspiration behind so much of our recent work. 

Click to enlarge the image

Photoshop manip by Cie
Original Eye in the Sky image:
Copyright: zadvinskiy / 123RF Stock Photo

This wasn't long ago, but it was prior to the massive cerebral degeneration that leaves him unable to remember anything about his life. Even at that juncture, the eyes that were once bright and alert were now bewildered and frightened. It breaks our hearts.
He and others like him are worth remembering, even though they can't remember.

If caring is uncool, then we're proud to be uncool.
We won't ever forget.

Forget any of the supernatural horrors that we create. Those are small potatoes. Even they run crying for their mommy in the face of real-life abominations such as this.
Lewy Body Dementia is an evil force which steals the light from beautiful, bright eyes. It is a sociopathic murderer which kills dreams and memories. It is a thief that strikes in the night, leaving a sharp mind broken in shards like a fragile artifact smashed on a stone floor. It is pure malevolence. It must be stopped so no more lives are destroyed this way.

Tempest
for
Team Netherworld

9 comments:

  1. Trolly! You're back! My goodness I hoped...I mean feared that we had lost you in the miasma of shitpostings in the mire of the Interwebs.
    Honey, you really need to address this Malcolm Young problem of yours. Every time you see a picture of him, you go into paroxysms. Granted, you have ample reason to be jealous. Even one of his skin flakes is a far superior entity to your worthless existence. His toenail clippings could outclass you any day. Evidently the whole package far outshines you. So yeah, you have reason to explode with envy. He is an entire galaxy of shining stars as compared to your existence as an atom in a film of sewer scum. But please, as the Koreans say, take care of your feelings. As the Americans say, this just ain't a good look, Sunshine.
    I'm honestly saying this for your own good. This malevolence of yours towards this man is way sick.
    XOXO,
    Tempy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're evil. We add insult to injury by occasionally replying to Trolly's crap but never posting his vast spewing of verbal diarrhea. Such audacity is intolerable to this variety of egotist.

      Delete
    2. Of all people to get your hate on over--I'm just not getting it. A modest little middle-aged man would seem to be an unlikely target. I guess Trolly just can't stand the light of greatness that emanates from him.
      Trolly's hate boner must be pulling the blood from his head, 'cause he's certainly dizzy.

      Delete
  2. Trolly's back? Aw, ain't that special?
    I'm sure that if Malcolm's mind were working properly, he'd be both baffled and amused by the amount of venom he seems to inspire in this moron.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With certain vampires, you show them a cross and they hiss and back away.
      With Trolly, you show him a picture of Malcolm and the same things happens. It's especially effective if you sing a few bars of any AC/DC song--with feeling!

      Delete
  3. He (Malcolm) is impossible to forget. And if that makes me uncool, I wear my uncool proudly like a tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couldn't possibly forget. Poor baby--he so doesn't deserve this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a punch in the gut indeed. Sadie started bawling when we heard. I tried to be "the man" for her, but there were tears running down my face and I felt like someone had grabbed my stomach and tied it in a knot.
    He had lines on his face, sure, but he always seemed like he would always be one of those energetic little guys, even into his old age. Sadly, he won't be allowed to get old.
    This is really a hideous disease. Truly one of the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For those not used to Spectra's supernatural beliefs, they'll think I'm full of shit, but the rest of y'all will get it.
    I've encountered this soul in dreams. He is still as smart as ever he was, still filled with ideas. He's also sweet and modest. You'd never guess he was once one of the most popular musicians on the planet. He doesn't act like it at all. What happened to him at the end of his life is truly a tragedy.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.