Sunday, April 21, 2013

Dear John

 
Dear John
by
Blooming Psycho
 
Dear John
I want you gone!
Into how many beds you've climbed
You should've been in mine
 
Dear John
It's time to move on
You're just a cheat
I don't want to have to repeat
 
Dear John
For me you're wrong
I wish you'd die from a horrible disease
But I hope you've not passed it to me
 
Dear John
This can't go on
You've all but killed me inside
But I doubt you've even cried
 
Dear John
Your name's like the refrain of a bad song
I used to think you were so sweet
But your heart's made of rotten meat
 
~Bloomy~
 
102 words, not including title
 
Jenny Matlock


3 comments:

  1. Well...that's telling him, ha!! Loved the "rotten meat" lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He can't turn that one around! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the rotten meat line!

    And I liked how she got the poison out of her heart!

    He sounds like he needs to be gone!

    I enjoyed your use of this prompt!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.