Wednesday, April 3, 2013

C is for Clerihew



Clerihew poetry is named for its creator, Edmund Clerihew Bentley (10 July 1875 – 30 March 1956)

Spectra will pop off a few for you utilizing some of our Netherworld folk, and herself.



Spectra Ghostseeker
Is a Tarot card peeper
A zany old lady
Who tries to make the future less hazy

Photoshop manipulation by Cie Cheesemeister.
Ed is on the left, his guy Dave is on the right.
Evil Ed is one of our borrowed characters. He was our favorite in Fright Night. 
Dave, who is our creation, is the twin brother of Dwayne Hicks (IV), another borrowed character.
Actor Stephen Geoffreys, who played Evil Ed, is openly gay. So we thought that Ed should be too.


Evil Ed is a vamp
Who's a little bit camp
We think it's completely okay
That he's openly gay


Stephen Geoffreys played Evil in Fright Night
That he wasn't more famous just ain't right
He's got less hair today
Which is completely okay.

One more, and then I must run!

Lafayette is furry and black
He's a cat, as a matter of fact
Good luck finishing your clerical task
As on papers he likes to crash

Thanks, see you at the Letter D!

~Spectra~



2 comments:

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.