I guess you can see where my mind and heart are at today. Never mind, I'm pretty sure no fucks are given. Let's get to the poetry prompts.
Today's prompt asks participants to:
Start off by reading Arvind Krishna Mehrotra’s “Lockdown Garden.”
Now, try to write a poem of your own that has multiple numbered sections.
I have been putting off the Day 21 prompt from the April PAD Challenge requesting a six-word poem.
In case I never write a six-word poem, I have written a six-verse poem that contains words.
Attempt to have each section be in dialogue with the others, like a song where a different person sings each verse, giving a different point of view.
I did that...sort of. I don't think anyone would want to sing what I wrote.
Set the poem in a specific place that you used to spend a lot of time in, but don’t spend time in anymore.
I didn't do that. The poem was in my head, a place where I probably spend too much time.
Yesterday's April PAD Challenge prompt asks participants to write a What Blank poem.
The title of my poem is What Is My Destiny?
Today's April PAD Challenge poem asks participants to write a fear poem.
Sadly, fear is an emotion I am all too acquainted with.
That's all for today. I need to get out of the gloomy part of my brain and find the innovative storytelling part. This shit is getting depressing.
~Ornery Owl Has Spoken~
Image by danny moore from Pixabay
Some great jazz from Japan.


No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.