Tuesday, April 3, 2018

The Most Spluvid of Splunge-Negators

Judge Dustbinn Knaprous has created a most pyfmont warning for his fellow VILE Awards judges regarding the worst Splunge-negating offenders among Netherworld musicians

The Most Spluvid of Splunge-Negators:
A Warning both Timely and Bropp
by
Judge Dustbinn Knaprous
Yokon, VILE Awards Council

Fellow Ovlon Diglin:
By far the worst of the worst
Of bands going above and beyond the muvip call of duty
To negate the spevid quality known as Splunge
Is the Young-led legion of the Splungeless
That figcrop of a band known as 
The Quick and the Undead
They plunge the Splunge to -666
Never should Vogon-kind see the day
When they are allowed to play
For a more wudlus day you will never see 

Yours in Splunge and Vogonosity,
Dustbinn Knaprous
Yokon Honourable
VILE Awards Council

http://www.napowrimo.net/day-three-4/

http://withrealtoads.blogspot.com/2018/04/tuesday-platform-napowrimo-style.html

Note:
This was supposed to be a list, but Vogons are notoriously lazy and unpleasant, so I didn't want to push Judge Knaprous for more.

9 comments:

  1. Cool!💕 I have read Vogon poetry and agree it can be a tad bit astounding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, 666 does seem to be a very traditional number for these sorts of venues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha.. I had to read the subtext to realize that you had got hold of a Vogon dictionary... I might write something in the spirit of Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a good job...just couldn't even attempt it today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I felt a bit more lost, the word "lost" would refuse to claim my status of lostness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah! Vogon poetry! run away, run away!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.