Like tearing of cloth
Lightning shreds across the sky
The sky remains whole
~Spectra~
The only place where you can dream
Living here is not what it seems
--Iron Maiden, Strange World I just want to walk right out of this world 'cause everybody has a poison heart. --The Ramones
We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.
Awesome haiku Spectra .... very nicely written and so well inspired on the haiku (and photo) by Shiki.
ReplyDeleteWelcome at Carpe Diem Haiku Kai. I will already link your post to the Shiki-post, but you can see it after 7.00 PM (CET) when the linking widget will be active. Hope to see you here again.
Namaste.
Thank you so much! I've been having kind of a crap day, and you made me smile. Peace!
DeleteThis is gorgeous - I love that you've involved us on the sound of the sky, and the irony in its being torn and whole at that moment. Wow!
ReplyDeleteThank you, on behalf of Spectra. :-)
DeleteThe tearing can be menacing with flashes and roars though not all the time destructive! Nicely SG!
ReplyDeleteHank
Thank you, on behalf of Spectra. :-)
DeleteWhat a metaphor Spectra... Amazed at your imagination... Well written...
ReplyDeleteThank you, on behalf of Spectra. It's amazing what a person can create in a few short words! :-)
DeleteThe fabric of our lives - the sky,
ReplyDeletebriefly torn by sound and light,
and yet as you say, remains whole. ~Jules
Exactly! Thank you for visiting, on behalf of Spectra. :-)
DeleteWhat superb imagery. I really enjoyed this!
ReplyDeleteThank you, on behalf of Spectra. :-)
DeleteWonderful! Such a lovely piece!
ReplyDeleteThank you, on behalf of Spectra. :-)
DeleteI'll say I'm not a poetry gal, but I really like this. I like the sound of the words and the images they convay. Nice.
ReplyDeleteKind thanks, on behalf of Spectra. :-)
Delete