Sunday, April 14, 2013

Soggy's Stew

Soggy plays the pipes while his stew simmers
 
Soggy's Stew
by
Opal Zushaquon
 
A creature who frequently stews
Is certainly worthy of news
Soggy's his name
Cuisine is his game
He stirs the pot while playing the blues
 
Soggy, the Servitor of the Outer Gods, is the piper for the Universe's most famous band, Death Cheese.
 
~Opal~
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your fun contribution to this week's Limerick-Off. I hope you'll be a frequent participant!


    Madeleine Begun Kane

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.