upon my last night
I will take flight into space
becoming a star
notes
Write a last night poem.
I decided against back-dating this one.
This year I'm writing not one but two remix poems, the first one starting with my first poem from this year's challenge and the second one starting with the last.
November was a stressful month. I'm not sure December will be much better, but I'll be striving to unfuck some fuckery.
~Ornery Owl Has Spoken~
Free use image by Gordon Johnson on Pixabay
Legal Eagle's Corner
If you want to use this Haiga for commercial purposes, drop a comment with your contact information and I'll contact you.






No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.