Friday, November 13, 2020

A Bit of the Blarney: Rocky Mountain High

A Bit of the Blarney: Rocky Mountain High: Oh, how beautiful Just takes one's breath away This vast horizon ~~~^j^~~~ Thanks be to God!! Cathy Please visit   recuerda mi corazon  ...

A beautiful image and words. I lived at the base of the Rocky Mountain foothills between the ages of 10 - 19. I always hoped I'd live in the mountains, but I ended up on the plains. It's beautiful in its own way.

1 comment:

  1. I live in wha'ts possibly the flattest country on earth... I love mountains, and I really miss being in them. Even looking at them.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.