Wednesday, September 28, 2016

30 Days of Haiga 2016: Day 28: A Maligned Deity

Click to Enlarge

Original Image:

Words by H.P. Liebekraft and The Real Cie
Photoshop Manipulation by The Real Cie

https://19planets.wordpress.com/

Note:
In a case of mistaken identity, a benevolent Roman deity is often confused with a major adversary in Christian mythology.
The original Lucifer is a pretty mellow guy. You can read about him here

2 comments:

  1. I like Lucifer, The Original. Always have. He's gotten a bum rap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of the diabolical images when doing a search for Lucifer caused major eye roll. The early Christian church had a bad habit of denigrating the old religions by using the names of their deities for their devils.

      Delete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.