Friday, September 2, 2016

Stardust and Thunder

Click to enlarge

The words are from a writing prompt at WNQ Writers.
Dear Writer That Nobody Noticed, I noticed your beautiful words, and they inspired me to create this manipulation in honor of my beloved hero, Malcolm Young. I truly hope you like the work that your words inspired.

With much love and respect,
Cie

3 comments:

  1. I have been trying to write an appreciation of AC/DC but feel Ii can't do them justice. Great band.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't give yourself enough credit. I trust that whatever you write will be enlightening and interesting both.
      Rather reminds me of the fellow in the picture. He founded the band, but he once said "I know my brother's the star, but I think I'm finding my place in this band."
      It's a sad shame that they (and the world) lost him.

      Delete
  2. I love modest people!
    Poor Malcolm certainly was all that, and he didn't know it.
    From what I've seen of Russell's writing, it's very impressive, but he doesn't know it.
    The Writer That Nobody Noticed got noticed.
    Cie and Bloomy both tend to downplay their abilities.
    You're all amazing!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.