Monday, September 12, 2016

30 Days of Haiga 2016: Day 12: Modern Art

Click to Enlarge

Original Image:

Words by Aurora Hylton
Photoshop Manipulation by The Real Cie

https://19planets.wordpress.com/
 

1 comment:

  1. aloha Aurora and Cie. i like the humor in this. i also like the idea that the computer and pixel manipulation are simply tools and materials of the "modern" artist. or as i see it, the technological cave people that we are. way fun. aloha. rick

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.