I wish I could buy
Back all of your yesterdays
And your tomorrows
~Cie~
For that guy you're all tired of hearing me write for and about, and I don't care.
And for my aunt.
Dementia sucks.
Prompt used:
The only place where you can dream
Living here is not what it seems
--Iron Maiden, Strange World I just want to walk right out of this world 'cause everybody has a poison heart. --The Ramones
We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.
I'm sorry you're going through a tough time. Your words speak a great sorrow. Don't worry about not feeling like visiting - praying the pain goes away and the sweet memories remain. : )
ReplyDeleteHi Debi. People like you are the reason I make my work public at all. Every now and then I actually reach someone real and thoughtful.
DeleteAs Keanu Reeves wisely said, grief changes shape, but it never ends. I never won't grieve over these people I'm losing now, just like I never stop grieving over my father. I always say, you don't get over it but you get used to it.
Thank you for stopping by, and for having the courage to care about others.
Complicated.
ReplyDeleteBut gotta get out Right.
good luck Cie
Excellent haiku. Profound sentiment.
ReplyDelete