Thursday, February 19, 2015

Sometimes the Enemy Wins

Click to Enlarge

2 comments:

  1. I have my doubts that most people get it, but I'm on your wavelength, Darlin'. This piece is both terrifying and heartbreaking. And what do you mean by "so called art?" It is art.
    Hang tough. It takes more strength to show love than to allow yourself to become apathetic. Apathy is easy. Love is not a victory march, it's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, Cie, sometimes things aren't okay, and we shouldn't have to pretend that it's all sunshine and unicorns farting rainbows when really it's more like being down in a dark hole with some hideous monster with diarrhea taking a crap on us. I hate the attitude that we're always supposed to act like everything's roses. Sometimes it's shit.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.