General Monger was proud of his rank
So he rolled into town in a tank
It really blew his mind
When he got a ticket and fine
For running down the ATM at the bank
~Tempest~
The only place where you can dream
Living here is not what it seems
--Iron Maiden, Strange World I just want to walk right out of this world 'cause everybody has a poison heart. --The Ramones
We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.
haha!! dear general monger... poor thing he got a fine... hillarious.. *imagining it*
ReplyDeleteJust mark it up to collateral damage... (What a cool idea for a blog)
ReplyDeleteCute
ReplyDeletecute... made me chuckle
ReplyDeleteHa!
ReplyDeleteThank you all, on behalf of Tempest. She is equally as adept at humor as she is at serious poetry. :-)
ReplyDeleteOh.
ReplyDeleteOh yeah!
DeleteNot sure how to interpret "oh," so I'll figure you were struck speechless by Tempest's Limerick brilliance.
*smirk*
ReplyDeleteIndeed!
DeleteThanks for stopping by. :-)
I enjoyed my visit.
ReplyDeleteGlad you stopped by to see me.
Glad you enjoyed the visit. Come by anytime! :-)
DeleteClever limerick! And of course he runs down an ATM!
ReplyDeleteHey, war is an expensive business, ya know! ;-)
DeleteThanks for visiting, on behalf of Tempest.