Sunday, February 16, 2020

Carpe Diem Love Month: A Snarky Valentine


arrived in a storm
one day after Valentine's
nobody's sweetheart

~cie~


notes
Don't tell me y'all didn't know it was gonna be snarky.

Trivia for my -666 fans:

I was born in a blizzard at 6 AM the day after Valentine's day 55 years ago. 

A very merry un-birthday to me today.

2 comments:

  1. 55?...tsk just a youngster.Happy Birthday...sending virtual rainbow cake and balloons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :-D
      Truth is, I don't feel any older than I ever did. I've been a mess since my teens thanks to endocrine problems.

      Delete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.