Sunday, September 9, 2018

NaHaiWriMo 2018 #5 and Shadow Shot Sunday: Toothy Skull




Notes:
Words and images copyright Cara Hartley/The Real Cie. You are welcome to use my photos, including altering them for use as backgrounds in your own creations or for story prompts, as long as proper credit is given to me.
Not forcing myself to adhere to a strict schedule with my Haigas this year has made creating them much more relaxing and enjoyable. I plan to make 30 of them, as I have done in years past. At that point, an e-book may be forthcoming. We shall see!


2 comments:

  1. Love the shadows playing on museumthings.
    ///Laila
    http://tillklippt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your contribution to Shadow Shot Sunday 2. All the best to you!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.