Friday, March 9, 2018

Senryu: Waiting

Copyright Jerry Kieswetter

On the outskirts of
The city where bombs fell
They wait for letters

~Cie and Gem~

Prompt Used:

2 comments:

  1. Considering that this is the centennial of the end of WWI, this is really a good reminder of how sad that always is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. World War I is called the Forgotten War. I try to make sure people remember it in a small way. I wasn't thinking of it as such when I wrote this, but I remember the history and how so many of the soldiers really had not chance at all. Thank you for visiting.

      Delete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.