Image by Jennifer Nichole Wells
https://tourmalinenow.com/2017/12/09/day/
Once in a day
Or maybe night
You gave me love
For Gerry
From Pepper
http://withrealtoads.blogspot.com/2017/12/fussy-little-forms-than-bauk.html
The only place where you can dream
Living here is not what it seems
--Iron Maiden, Strange World I just want to walk right out of this world 'cause everybody has a poison heart. --The Ramones
We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.
Short, sweet and lovely!
ReplyDeletekind thanks. :-)
DeleteFun, love, fun :)
ReplyDeleteThank you. :-)
DeleteI hope that love can be given both night and day.
ReplyDeleteI agree. :-)
DeleteRomance. Very nice Cara, I like it. Young love?
ReplyDelete..
Nah, young love has been done and overdone. It's actually geriatric love, although with a twist. Pepper is a medium, Gerry is a ghost, and they met in a past life.
DeleteShameless self-promotion: more of the story can be found at http://peppersfetch.blogspot.com