Wrong For This World
(The tale of Yours Truly and Pepper Baiij, the flawed female protagonist of Team Netherworld's WIP tale, Fetch)
You are wrong for this world, my schoolmates said
You're weird and scary and ugly too
No-one wants to be friends with you
They're right, you know, my inner voice hissed
Echoing the derision or my peers
You are wrong for this world, my schoolmates said
I was always off on flights of fancy to other worlds
To silence the hateful voices telling me
You're weird and scary and ugly too
Sometimes a gentle voice told me I was loved
But the other voice just laughed and mocked me
No-one wants to be friends with you
Space cadet, the other students sneered
Upon discovering my love for dreaming of the stars
My yearning for a place where I could be free
I always wondered if it were possible
Perhaps I had some sort of hidden worth
Space cadet, the other students sneered
Copyright Lemat Works
You need to stop telling people crazy stories
Try to be more like normal girls, my parents said
Upon discovering my love for dreaming of the stars
You need to stop telling people crazy stories
Try to be more like normal girls, my parents said
Upon discovering my love for dreaming of the stars
Suicidal Ideation by Megan Li
Locked up in the psych ward for a weekend
Is where I ended up in my desperation to pursue
My yearning for a place where I could be free
By any means necessary
~Cie and Pepper~
Is where I ended up in my desperation to pursue
My yearning for a place where I could be free
By any means necessary
~Cie and Pepper~









Wow, somehow I hadn't read this one yet. It's amazing, it's even painful to read. Very well written. I wish it was fiction, but I;m guessing it isn't. To me the weird people are the ones who are cruel.
ReplyDelete