Sunday, June 15, 2014

Poetry Through Movement

A beautiful bit of performance art. I put it here because it is a short piece, almost like a poem being performed through gesture.
What I love about both poetry and theatre is the fact that they are not solely for the wealthy, the beautiful, the powerful. They are, and always will be, the domain of anybody who wishes, even if only in a small way, to share what is in their heart, mind, and soul.

~Naila~

5 comments:

  1. Very much like watching through a strobe light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great - a bit like living graffiti!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they were very inspired. :-)
      Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  3. Shadow play reminds me of the Asian shadow puppet theater which is indeed an art.
    Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen videos of that. It's beautiful!
      Thanks for the visit. :-)

      Delete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.