I am aware that this is not my animal blog.
I am aware that this post does not fit in with the NaPoemADayWriMo bit.
I'm downward spiraling and I need this little elephant to cheer me up.
If you need a little elephant to cheer you up, you can look at this little elephant too and think: "The rest of my life may be a steaming pile of manure, but damn, that is one very cool little elephant!"
Well, that's what I'm thinking anyway.
You do your thing, Little Elephant.
Love,
Cie
(The big bad bitch)

No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.