Sunday, July 15, 2018

Shadow Shot Sunday: Small Dino Skull

Copyright The Real Cie
January 7, 2017

Here is a bit of fun for Shadow Shot Sunday. This picture was taken on January 7, 2017 at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. You can see the round shadow behind the dinosaur skull.


2 comments:

  1. Does the shadow of a skull disappear when the lights go out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly don't know! I would think so, but I didn't end up having a "Night at the Museum" adventure. :-)

      Delete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.