Photoshop Creation by The Real Cie
The only place where you can dream
Living here is not what it seems
--Iron Maiden, Strange World I just want to walk right out of this world 'cause everybody has a poison heart. --The Ramones
Tuesday, September 5, 2017
2 comments:
We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


aloha Cara. way fun. i've found your blog and the works in it. i know you are creating right along with 30 Days of Haiga. very cool, thank you. i also know for some reason my blog and your posts are not hooking up quite right—yet. would you mind if i try to post the URL to this posts in my own comments? i'd like to try that to see if i can get it to work. or, i might see the problem. i might not be able to figure it out too. i am thinking this is a "public" blog. so i'm hoping that will be okay and that we can get it to work. i wont do it unless you say okay on my blog however. i dont want to do something you would not be okay with. so i'll wait to hear from you before i try. thank you for playing in 30doh. way fun. aloha rick.
ReplyDeleteHi Rick,
DeleteIt's fine to post the URL's to my posts in your comments.
For some reason, I always have trouble sharing URL's on Wordpress blogs. When I share URL's, Wordpress blogs always see them as Spam.