Saturday, September 23, 2017

30 Days of Haiga 2017: Day 13: Forgotten Song

Model: Malcolm Young
Photographer: Unknown
Text Manipulation: The Real Cie


2 comments:

  1. aloha Cara. nice. i like the way you used the space for the words. maybe not so forgotten. . . .there is a nostalgia in this. and there is also the way of life in it too. thank you for contributing to 30 Days of Haiga. aloha r.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      He has dementia. He can't remember how to play the songs that he wrote. It's sad and unfair.
      I do hope that there is something which survives the death of the body, and that when he wakes on the other side of this life, he will remember.

      Delete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.