Tuesday, December 15, 2015

A Bit of Magic


Heavenly light
Delicate and ethereal
A subtle vapor
Airy fairy

~Faycin~


Imaginary Garden With Real Toads

9 comments:

  1. Subtle vapor... I feel it permeate like aether.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fairies are afoot, ever lightly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed they are--I'm a believer! :-)
      Thank you for visiting.

      Delete
  3. You did really nice with those words, Faycin. I like fairies, especially in gardens. You poem is so light and "airy"' I say fairy like.
    Thank you for being nice about my poem. I decided it wasn't a nice poem, really bad vulgar. So I pulled it off. Sorry.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jim, thank you. I'm sorry you pulled your poem. I think it's important to express the dark side too. But of course it's your call. Thanks so much for visiting.

      Delete
  4. Airy Fairy! So cute. Sounds like something from the Tinkerbell animated series :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.