Still I seek to find
Peace in times of solitude
Peace within myself
~Polly~
Cross-Posted to:
The only place where you can dream
Living here is not what it seems
--Iron Maiden, Strange World I just want to walk right out of this world 'cause everybody has a poison heart. --The Ramones
We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.
peace -- yes only solitude can bring that sometimes though..
ReplyDeleteThis is truth. Thank you for your words. :-)
DeletePeace is within and comes with solitude and meditation ~ Balance is always tricky ~ life to me is like riding the waves of the ocean ~ cyclical ~ think I posted before ~ but in case I didn't ~ Your haiku is lovely and so honest with yourself ~ peace and love and happy week ~ xoxox
ReplyDeleteartmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)
It's in there somewhere. I usually just wait it out...till it comes :)
ReplyDeletethere lies peace, namaste!!
ReplyDeletehave a nice Sunday
much love...
Me too... I can relate
ReplyDeleteLovely...they often go hand in hand.
ReplyDeleteIn Solitude hides Peace ... take your time to find the peace within.
ReplyDeleteIt is within it flowers, and cannot be given from outside. A calming haiku...
ReplyDeletein incense
ReplyDeleteunrolling itself
autumn wind
With the emphasis on "still"...
ReplyDeleteSolitude
Peace, something we all need.
ReplyDeleteSweet :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you all kindly for visiting, on behalf of Polly. One of us will be around to do return visits--promise! :-)
ReplyDelete