The only place where you can dream
Living here is not what it seems
--Iron Maiden, Strange World I just want to walk right out of this world 'cause everybody has a poison heart. --The Ramones
Thursday, November 28, 2013
A Tribute to Lou Reed
March 2, 1942 – October 27, 2013
I wish more people
Were vicious like Lou
We should all strive to be
As intolerant too
Lou was one of a kind
His tunes may be imitated
But his heart, soul, and mind
Can't be duplicated
Still, it would be nice
If we all could just be
So vicious like Lou
And just let others be
Love,
Tempest
5 comments:
We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
gone but not forgotten, indeed. and i agree, we should all aspire so! imagine what that would be like.
ReplyDeleteLou Reed was one of a kind. He'll be missed.
ReplyDeletegreat ribute to a great musician
ReplyDeleteExcellent tribute...you capture his one of a kindness.
ReplyDeleteThank you all, on behalf of Lou and Tempest. Tempest has gone into hiding for a few days to lick her wounds and recover from her bruises after the horror of NaNoWriMo!
ReplyDelete