Saturday, August 10, 2013

The Wrong Guy


  
The Wrong Guy

I feel that way
About you
Who doesn’t even know I exist

I’ll go to my grave
Longing for your kiss
Although you would be
So bad for me

A lifetime wasted
Hung up on the wrong man
We could be
Each other’s annihilation

I don’t do love right
And the way I feel about you means
You would be my ruin
Star of my nightmares
Destroyer of dreams

You’re the wrong kind of guy
I should avoid you like poison
But I know in my heart I’ll always wish
That you could be the opposite of what you are

~Cie~
My Blog Can Beat Up Your Blog

7 comments:

  1. Funny, we always want something opposite...ths for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you have the self-awareness to avoid that "cotton candy," even as you long for just a taste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and your idea of him is far from what he probably really is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...you could be the opposite of what you are, or I could be true to my deepest self, shed fear like a robe and dive...

    Can you tell this one resonates?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margaret:
    Charismatic womanizer and drug addict sums it up.

    Karen:
    I think I'm sorry to hear that. I would really rather that no-one ever feels the way I do.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.