Image by Darkmoon_Art from Pixabay
Hello fellow poets and writers. Rather than sharing a snippet this week, I want to tell you about a unique opportunity that I am participating in and invite you to participate too. It is "A multimedia project inspired by the electrosymphonic album “Wayward & Upward” by Spinoza Gambit. The music already exists. Your job is to come up with stories and poems that resonate."
This anthology will include one short story and three poems for each track on this album.
I have created and submitted poems for each of the songs. I am currently working on a story inspired by "Prodigal Moon," the first song on the album. The deadline for submissions is January 30.
Head over to the Open Calls page at Off Topic Publishing to find out more and submit your work. https://offtopicpublishing.com/opencalls/
Sounds like an intriguing project! Keep us posted.
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like a fun project!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fascinating project! Not up my alley but it's always fascinating to see the different ways creativity can be released for an author!
ReplyDeleteThey sound like they could have done the soundtrack for the Tron movies. Good luck with your submissions! :-)
ReplyDelete