Thursday, May 28, 2020

CROW ROW

CROW ROW: I've been condemned to toe the line, to forever walk between the worlds, never truly belonging to one or the other. you wanted me to nullify myself, an alien in my own skin, forever at war with my own biology. you watched me impale myself with Mars and...

This reaches me.
If you like the poem, you can tip the author in cryptocurrency at no cost to yourself. Sign up for a free Publish0x account. Tip your favorite creators and earn tips for your posts too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.