Copyright Samuel Araya
Copyright Patrick Jennings
Yama's Shop of Souls
Yadira set up shop down in the Bayou
If you give her one week's wage then you can buy you
Access to the soul of one who's crossed
Across to the land of death and gotten lost
Sometimes people try to stop you, you know they just don't hear ya
Forget them and take your troubles to Yadira
For the Team with love from Yeris
I hope you like it!
I believe
Prompts Used:
Notes:
Yadira Root is a character created by Team Netherworld for our WIP novel, Fetch. She is a wonderfully wicked villain. I thought she deserved her own spin-off.
Cross-Posted to:



No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.